Installation of Community Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Installation of Community Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fation

I run a virtual platform related to the dashboard job posting. I have installed the Events Calendar plugins as you can see it at https://www.evalcommunity.com/events/category/events/ to attract more visitors. I would like to buy Community event and I have a question on it. Since I’m using WooCommmerce to log in for the users https://www.evalcommunity.com/myaccount/, after buying the Community event, does the user will be able to login and submit their events through the same log in? In other words, the installation of Community Event will effect or interfere withe the theme I’m using Astoundify – Jobify and with the plugins, WP Job Manager and the WooCommerce ?

Hunter

Hi and welcome to our Pre-Sales Questions Channel! Thank you for considering our plugins for your project! My apologies for the delayed response, this thread must’ve gotten lost in the mix. I’d be happy to help answer your questions.

Community Events provides a log in form, but you can guide users to use the WooCommerce log in form you’re currently using. Once a user is logged in, they’ll be able to access their WooCommerce account dashboard, have access to the Add events form, and so forth. A plugin which might come in handy is Theme My Login as it can “combine” all your login forms, giving greater power and control over the login process and user experience.

I hope this helps clarify how things work and don’t forget… we have a 30-day money back Refunds policy, so that should allow enough time to test things out and ensure they meet your criteria.

Thanks again for your patience and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation of Community Event’ is closed to new replies.