Individual Event Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Individual Event Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shelby

Hello, I have a buddypress site that has forums and groups. I am looking to add event calendar per each group and and forums which each members can ask the admin of each group to add an event – admin can either approve or disapprove and has a backend to auto-approve or moderation function.. do you have this type of calendar?

Cliff

Hi, Shelby. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We don’t have any integration with BuddyPress, but you can reference this existing feature request: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3837044-integration-with-buddypress

However, you might be interested in our Community Events add-on.

Also, it may be helpful to know that our plugin creates one master calendar, but you can create the appearance of multiple calendars by using Event Categories.

Examples:

There are additional methods and documentation at our Can You Have Multiple Calendars? KB article.

Note that this functionality is available in the free/core version of The Events Calendar. You would only need to buy one of our add-ons if you wanted those extra features (e.g. Map View from Events Calendar PRO).

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Individual Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.