Incorrect tickets left count

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Incorrect tickets left count

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pablo
    Participant

Hi, since last updates our tickets left count don´t work fine.

For example:
    http://www.tourgalia.com/evento/quirogatrailchallenge/

If you select one ticket all counters update with the same number.

Note: We have a function to limit one ticket per person but if we deactivate this function the error continues.

FUNCTION:

function tribe_limit_tickets() { 
    	?>

<script type="text/javascript">
        	jQuery(document).ready( function( $ ) {
        		// do this if tickets available
        		if ( $('.available-stock').length ) {
        			// set max qty to 2
        			$('.tribe-events-tickets .qty').attr('max', 1);
        			// run on input change
        			$('.tribe-events-tickets .qty').change ( function ( ) {
        				// don't run the manually triggered change event
        				if ( $(this).val() == 0 ) return;
        				// make sure it's not more than 2
        				if ( $(this).val() > 1 ) $(this).val(2);
        				// change all inputs but this to 0
        				// manually trigger the change event so available stock gets updated
        				$('.tribe-events-tickets .qty').not( $(this) ).val(0).change();
        			});
        			// add a oninput event
        			$('.tribe-events-tickets .qty').on('input', function (e) {
        				$(this).change();
        			});
        		}
        	});
        </script>

<?php
    }
    add_action('wp_head', 'tribe_limit_tickets');

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Pablo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for providing me with that information.

One thing you can do is to alter the total_sales custom field on the WooCommerce Product page that is associated with the ticket that you are trying to edit.  You can change that number to reflect the actual number of attendees that you have, which will then change what you see in your Attendees tab.

You can also alter the ticket stock on the Edit Event page, where you edit your ticket.

In addition, you will want to make sure that your Events Calendar plugins and WordPress version are up to date.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Pablo
    Participant

Hi Jaime for your answer, I probably explain me wrong (my english!!). When you load the first time a event page the number of tickets left it´s ok, but if you click on one to select the number in all tickets type change it and show wrong results.

Please see attached file.

Hi Pablo,

Okay I see now!  First, we have just released a maintenance release of our plugins yesterday, so please update and see if you see any changes.

If not, as a next step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Maurice
    Participant

Same issue for me on my site, only since upgrading the plugin.

The number is correct first time you load the page. It shows the total stock - purchased stock.
    But when you start to add tickets and fill in details the number jumps up to the full total stock (without removing the previous purchases) and goes down by one each ticket you add. So it looks like a bug in the new version where tickets-remaining = total stock - ticket orders instead of remaining = total stock - purchased stock - ticket orders

Hi Maurice,

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing a similar issue to this user.  If you are still experiencing the issue, please open up a new thread, so that we can better assist you.

You can expedite the process by providing us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect tickets left count’ is closed to new replies.