Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry this is affecting you as well.

Could you please share with me a screenshot of how the event and the recurrence is set up?

Thanks!
    Andras

Lauren
    Participant

Here you go.

Jim
    Participant

Hi AndrĂ¡s,

I have included the screen shot of the new recurring event details in this reply.

Andras
    Keymaster

Jim, Lauren,

Thanks for sharing the details. I tried to recreate the issue but so far I have not succeeded. I will need a bit more time to investigate this.

Lauren, could you please share with me your system information in a private reply? That would be much helpful.

Thanks!

Andras

Lauren
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Jim
    Participant

Hello,

Just checking in on the status of this issue. I tried updating to version 4.4.4 of the plugin(s) today and the issue still persists.

Were you able to reproduce the sort order bug on your end?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jim,

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue any more.

I’m still waiting for Lauren to get back to me after updating to the latest version.

@Lauren, can you also share with me what server you are running on? Windows, Linux or something more exotic? Thanks!

Cheers,
    Andras

Lauren
    Participant

Andras, I posted privately my entire system info as well as the admin login to my site on March 6th.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Lauren,

I appreciate the offer of the login, however, our current policy is not to accept logins or to log in to customer servers/WordPress installations. Therefore I would kindly like to ask you to:

1. update your plugins
    2. clear your cache
    3. and if the issue still persist after that then deactivate all plugins except for the Calendar ones and switch to a default theme like twentysixteen and check if that shows the correct order of the recurring events.

Also it would be great if you could check – most probably with your hosting provider – what kind of server operating system you are running on.

Thanks a lot Lauren, I’m looking forward to helping you solve this issue.

Cheers,
    Andras

Jim
    Participant

Hello,

It has been 2 weeks since this ticket was last updated by a staff member and still there is no resolution. Can you let me know if this bug has been identified and logged with an estimated time to fix? We still have a site whose calendar is affected by this bug and it makes the site look very unprofessional.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jim,

I’m sorry to keep you waiting for so long and that the issue is still not resolved. The whole team was out last week on our yearly company retreat and we’re catching up.

As for the status of this issue – beside waiting for @lauren’s answer -, I have one other user who has reported it, but I have not been able to recreate the issue since our last maintenance release. Now we are trying to gather more information, trying to nail down what could be the cause of this. I have a hunch this might be a Windows server thing.

The buggy site that you have, what server is it running on? Windows or Linux?

Could you also please paste here an up-to-date system information of that site?

Thanks and cheers,

Andras

Lauren
    Participant

Sorry … should’ve responded sooner. After I cleared my cache, updated all plugins, etc. I am no longer having an issue. Thanks for your help!

Jim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

@Lauren, thanks a lot for re-checking that and I’m glad to hear your issue is solved.

@Jim, thanks for posting the updated info. It might be that this is a bug that comes up when running on Windows / IIS. We are investigating the issue. I ask for a bit of patience, I’ll be in touch as soon as I have more information on this.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events’ is closed to new replies.