Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    OngKar
    Participant

I’m also having the same issue and look forward to this being fixed ASAP.

Thank you.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/incorrect-sort-order-when-viewing-all-recurring-events/

Hunter

To confirm you’re being affected by the known bug, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Include your System Information as a private reply.

I’ll include this forum thread to the logged report. It’s at Priority Level 1 which means it should be included in an upcoming fix. Thanks for letting us know and have a good evening!

OngKar
    Participant

I’m having another issue as well with the recurring feature– when you look at the full summary list of all of the recurring events, and you click on “read more” of one of them to see the details of that actual event, it just keeps you on the summary list page instead of taking you to the event you want to look at– and therefore, you can’t see the details of the event you want to view.

So, for now, I don’t want to deal with this, so I’ve just removed the recurring option and just have the full date ranges show up at the top of the event and put the recurring details in the text in the body of the event.

I’ll leave it at this for the moment until all these bugs get worked out, or until I find a better solution.

Thanks.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing yet another issue. I’d be happy to test and see if I experience the same behavior on my test site. If I do, I’ll log a bug report so the devs can get it addressed in an upcoming maintenance release. But before doing so, I’ll need you to review the Testing for conflicts guide to eliminate the potential for a theme and/or plugin conflict.

We take bugs very serious and have recently made improvements in our workflow to reduce the time it takes for bugs to get patched, so please keep me updated so we can act accordingly. Thanks and take care 🙂

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-3-event-tickets-4-4-3-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect sort order when viewing all recurring events’ is closed to new replies.