Incorrect Attendee Count

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Incorrect Attendee Count

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Albert,

There are certain cases where some users might not want refunded orders to increase the stock automatically, which is why it doesn’t work this way be default, but I can definitely see how having this as an option would be a great feature to add. We like to have requests like this submitted in our Feature Ideas Forum so that other users can add their support and comments to them, allowing us to prioritize highly requested features and provide updates to all users regarding progress on those features.

For the other issues, we’ll be happy to help you out with them if you can open up a new thread! This allows us to keep things organized and provide you with personalized support, and you can also share your system info with us, which helps save time in troubleshooting. You can click “report the same issue and get support” at the bottom of this thread to create a new thread that links back to this one.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending that info Sara! We’ll take a look and let you know what we find.

We will not use any of the data you sent – as soon as we are done testing, everything will be deleted on our end.

I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update!

Sarah
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer,

I added a new folder to my google drive link I sent yesterday called Scratching Aug 8th data. It looks like I have another event selling out and this one is the same issue but a little different. The product and event count do not match. The MT Event attendee export indicates we’re completely sold out (and not letting folks register) and under products states there is one seat left. I added some screen prints and another database dump because I figure a couple of days ago data might not have all that you need. Also I wanted to let you know I updated to your latest version that you released a couple of days ago. I hope all of this helps. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
    Sara

Albert
    Participant

I do not understand the logic behind

There are certain cases where some users might not want refunded orders to increase the stock automatically, which is why it doesn’t work this way be default

as the whole purpose of selling tickets is to sell all seats for an event, therefore the use case you mention does not make sense.

The programs purpose is to automate the selling of tickets for an Event, report attendees and adjust the visible stock for prospective clients and in Woocommerce. If any change occur, i.e. a refund or move to another event, the adjustments should be automatically done to reflect the new status correctly. Non of this manual adjustment of stock and manual attendee deleting and manual correcting stock in Woocommerce should be the standard process. This is a program (automation) and not a spreadsheet, but it is functionally without automation and now acts as a very complex manual spreadsheet.
    I cannot agree that the current default method is an acceptable one as the program does not fulfill its purpose correctly and urge you to address this asap. This is definitely not a new feature, but a correction of workflow and reporting.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the update! I submitted a request to access the folder, as the link was requiring me to login. Could you approve that for me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Albert,

I understand where you’re coming from here, but regarding refunded orders, the program is working as intended (you can read more about this here). Changing this would be a new feature. I cannot make any promises or give you any estimates as to if/when this will be added in the future, but I would still recommend posting this as a feature request, as we use this forum to help determine which features should be worked on next.

If there is anything else that you need help with, please open up a new thread (feel free to link back to this one), and we’ll be happy to help you out there.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Albert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I approved the request. Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,
    Sara

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks Sara, we were able to access it and are doing some testing – we’ll get back to you shortly!

Albert, I do understand where you’re coming from and really wish that I had a better answer I could give you. You might be able to use a third-party plugin like this one (although please note that this has not been updated for quite some time). We do have a ticket open internally to look at adding this as a feature. I linked this thread to it, so if/when this is added in the future, you’ll be notified automatically here.

If you would like to have this functionality coded out for you right away, I would recommend contacting one of our recommended developers. I’m sorry that I don’t have any other suggestions for now!

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Jennifer I just wanted to follow up so the ticket doesn’t close. I see there is a new update should I update and see your more testing data?

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

Apologies for the delay here! It looks like my last reply didn’t come through for some reason, so sorry about that!

I reviewed the data you sent and did some more testing in my local environment, but I still have not been able to recreate this locally. You mentioned previously that you do have a testing environment set up but don’t have an extra set of license keys – you can add our plugins to that site by uploading them manually (and depending on the domain, you may be able to add your key there as well). The key allows you to update the plugins automatically, but it does not change the way they function on your site. So, you will still be able to use the plugins on your testing site, even if you are not able to add the key there.

In that environment, would you be able to disable all other plugins besides The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce and switch to the Twentyseventeen theme to run through some testing there to see if you are able to recreate this issue yourself with some test orders? You’ll want to make sure that you have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply.

We are not typically able to login to the admin areas on user sites, but if you are able to recreate this there, then can you please flag the test order/event and send login credentials to your testing environment so that I can take a look (I will not make any changes). If not, then there is likely something else on your site that is conflicting with our plugins – you can check for this by enabling the other elements on your site one at a time until the issue reappears. The free Health Check plugin can help speed up this process.

Thanks for your patience while we work on getting this figured out, and please let me know what you find!

Sarah
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sarah
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Sarah
    Participant

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Attendee Count’ is closed to new replies.