In Event page can not find the additional attendee information input field

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus In Event page can not find the additional attendee information input field

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Allen
    Participant

Hi Team,

This is my website and a testing event :
    http://www.hkrsa.org.hk/index.php/event/for-testing/

I found that The system can not show all the additional attendee information input field in any case.

Please check my screen shot.

Thanks

Allen

Allen
    Participant

More screen shot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Allen!

I am sorry you are having this issue. I tried replicating it myself in a local install with no success.

I see the javascript needed to make the attendees info to show is missing somehow.

Have you tried switching to the default theme? If so, have you noticed any difference? In addition, I would suggest you follow the Testing for Conflicts guide and let me know what you find in the process.

Could you please provide us with your system information by following this guide?

Thanks!

Victor

Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Allen
    Participant

Hi Team,

I find out that we can see the attendee info with use RSVP, but can not see any inputed info with use WooCommerce.

Please check the screen shot. Do u know how to fix it?

Thanks

Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Allen.
    Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Allen
    Participant

Hi Team,

the Woocommerce one have input, but can not save the data after the payment..

Please check the screen shot.

Thanks

Allen

Allen
    Participant

sorry screen shot here.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Allen!

That seems to be a different problem now. It could be related to a plugin or theme conflict.

Have you tried doing the same but in a default theme like twentysixteen? If you still get the error, you should then try deactivating the plugins one at a time and see if you still get the error. This way we could find if there is any conflict with the theme or other plugins you have installed. Remember you can see the complete guide to test for conflicts here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know how this process goes and what you can find.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘In Event page can not find the additional attendee information input field’ is closed to new replies.