Impossible since the update to enter an address

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Impossible since the update to enter an address

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sébastien
    Participant

Hello,

As you can see at the address below, I no longer have the possibility to enter a place of event. This change took place following the update of your plugins. Do you have the solution to this problem?
    Thank you
    http://www.lagendaducitoyen.fr/calendrier/communite/ajouter

In addition, the form now fills 71% of the width of the block, I would like it to be 100% but I have trouble identifying the tag to be modified in the CSS. But this is another problem, maybe you will want me to create a new post.

Cliff

Hi.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks for your understanding.

1)

I can see the Use Saved Venue (in your site’s language) options in your form’s source code, but I do see it not displaying.

Using Divi theme version 3.0.31, I cannot replicate this issue on the Community Events form.

2)

We do not provide layout assistance for various themes, but this may help (although more custom CSS–or changing some theme option–may also be required for a full solution):

@media screen and (min-width: 61.5625em) {
    body.tribe_community_edit.tribe-theme-parent-Divi:not(.search-results) article:not(.type-page) .entry-content {
    width:100%;
    }
    }

===

In summary, since we do not provide support for non-default WordPress themes and cannot replicate it with the base Divi theme, I’d suggest following our recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core and Divi) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it does, please play with your plugin and/or theme options and custom code to try to fix the conflict.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Impossible since the update to enter an address’ is closed to new replies.