Imports Events Multiple Times

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imports Events Multiple Times

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Joelle.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joelle
    Participant

My colleague, Dave, contacted you when we first started using the Event Aggregator because it was importing multiple events.

We thought it was repaired, but it seems to be doing it again and the client has decided she does not want to use it. She’s chosen to go with a completely different calendar. Since the site was never live using the Aggregator and my colleague said you guys would refund it if we couldn’t get it to work and weren’t able to use it, I’m hoping that’s still the case.

I have no idea where to post this, it seems like something I should take up with you directly via email and not on a public forum, but I couldn’t figure out how, so please feel free to delete this and email me directly. 🙂

Thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Joelle,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry if you are still having issues.

I checked your previous thread which reports the duplication issue but at the end you also say  that the issue was resolved. So I’m a bit confused now. Were there any other threads opened reporting the issue and where it couldn’t be resolved?

Anyway, if you’d like to apply for a refund, you can do it on our refund policy page and one of my colleagues will process it soon.

Cheers,
    Andras

Joelle
    Participant

Hi there!

Thank you, no we did not bother submitting tickets, the client was ready to
    move forward and we had to sort the issue that day.

It did stop and then it started doing multiples again at the last upgrade,
    it seems.

Thanks for your help! I’ll submit the email. 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing Joelle. I see you have more licenses. I’m going to close this ticket now, but if you bump into any issues, just open a new thread and we’ll be happy to help you.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-tickets/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Imports Events Multiple Times’ is closed to new replies.