Import not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Christina Harner
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to import ANYTHING on my site via the Events Import page. NOTHING is working. I go to the dropdown to select a type (Facebook, iCal, etc) and it selects it and then just sits there. No response.

Am I doing something wrong?

Christina Harner
    Participant

I haven’t heard anything from anyone. Do I need to give you more info? Thanks!

Courtney

Hello Christina

I’m sorry for the delayed response.

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

Can you confirm that when you go to Events » Settings » Licenses your Event Aggregator license is entered and activated?

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Evan Stein
    Participant

We are also having a similar issue. The Import Origin is there and seems to work, but when we click on one of the dropdown options nothing seems to happen, and there isn’t a submit button. Also the blue help question mark doesn’t seem to work either. We exhausted the Conflicts Guide as well as tried different browsers… no dice. Any other thoughts?

Courtney

Hi @ehstein

Would you be able to open a 2nd thread as well?  Please go through the Testing for Conflicts, and share the results with your system info with us.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Christina Harner
    Participant

Hi,

I have attempted all of the conflict suggestions in the correct order, including activating themes Twenty Fifteen, Twenty sixteen and Twenty seventeen. I have deactivated all plugins, didn’t work. I installed the events calendar plugins on a different site and put in the aggregator license and it WORKED on the other site.

Nothing is working. I need to have this up by the end of the week. Please help!

Courtney

Hi Christina

Can you please send us your System Info as a private reply?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Christina Harner
    Participant

This reply is private.

Christina Harner
    Participant

Sent over in a private reply here. And please note, this has taken forever to get responses from you, and I have a DEADLINE for FINISHING this by Monday! Please please help quickly! Thanks!

Christina Harner
    Participant

Any luck? Thanks!

Courtney

Hello Christina

I’d like to see if you have deactivated the license, and even deleted The Events Calendar, reinstalled it, and reactivated your Event Aggregator license.

Can you also check for JavaScript errors? Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors#Step_3:_Diagnosis.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

This reply is private.

Christina Harner
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

I do not get notified whenever you reply, so I didn’t know you were waiting on me! I already deactivated and reactivated everything, changed themes, etc. like i said previously. I have a developer working with me on this. We have tried everything. Please help. I have to have this live Tuesday!

Christina Harner
    Participant

Courtney,

I also did the java script test, and there were no errors, even when i refreshed the page. I was on the import page, which is the one that isn’t loading quite right.

Christina Harner
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Import not Working’ is closed to new replies.