Import event aggregator without being page admin?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import event aggregator without being page admin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Larsen

Hello there! I have a pre-question for you, If I were to purchase the Event Aggregator would I be able to import from events from pages that I am not an admin or moderator of?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for checking out Event Aggregator!

For Facebook imports, you do not need to be the moderator of a page to be able to import its events. For a Google calendar, you just need the link (it does not have to be your calendar), but if the calendar is private, then you will need to get the private link to be able to import. This article has some more information on importing from URLs.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to test it out! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Raymond Larsen

Thank you for the response.. It was the only reason I was holding off. Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! If you do go ahead with Event Aggregator and have any questions on getting set up, feel free to reach out over in our Event Aggregator support forum!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import event aggregator without being page admin?’ is closed to new replies.