Import an event TO Eventbrite?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Import an event TO Eventbrite?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen Lane
    Participant

Hi there,
    I got a great answer from Barry about workflow using ModernTribe plugins (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/optimizing-workflow-and-promotion-with-wordpress/#post-56982). However, I’m stuck trying to get events from WordPress or Facebook into Eventbrite. Could you give me more specifics about how to do this? Events seem to be EXPORTED FROM Eventbrite, but can I move events INTO eventbrite?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe this procedure is possible only available through Events Calendar PRO?
    Currently working on my site are :
    The Events Calendar – Version 3.0.3
    The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets Version 3.0
    The Events Calendar: Facebook Events Version 3.0

I hope you can take a moment to help me–thanks in advance!
    Caroline

Kathleen Lane
    Participant

After a day of fiddling with these 3 plugins, I have a couple more issues and I don’t know how to implement the coding solutions–
    1. the include in blog loop option does not work (events not show up as blog posts)
    2. Events imported from Facebook have incorrect times (+4 hours)

Very frustrating! Even though I *can* find solutions on GISThub, it may as well be in another language because I’m not a developer, and don’t know where/how to insert that code into .php etc.

I am at a loss since we paid for the plugins but thus far cannot use them!

Thanks again,
    Caroline

Barry

Hi Caroline – I’m going to move this across to our Eventbrite Tickets forum where our resident Eventbrite expert can assist you – thanks for your patience so far!

Kathleen Lane
    Participant

:: UPDATE ::
    After another day of fiddling with these issues, I got Eventbrite to import events, and resolved the time-zone/incorrect event times. I still haven’t gotten the events to show up as blog POSTS, just events. Include in blog loop checked or unchecked makes no difference.
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Caroline

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Caroline. That’s fantastic that you were able to figure out the importing. Thanks for letting us know.

As far as the outstanding issue goes, when I look at your homepage, I see your events in the blog area as I scroll down. Is that not what you’re hoping for? If not, where would you like the events to be displaying?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Caroline. It’s been a while since we last heard from you, so I wanted to check and see if you were still pursuing this issue.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help. If we don’t hear from you tomorrow, I’ll be closing this thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import an event TO Eventbrite?’ is closed to new replies.