Images Overlap in Photo View in Some Themes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Images Overlap in Photo View in Some Themes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Colin Purchase
    Participant

http://www.expatliving.sg/events/ if you can kindly refer that problem on default photo layout the images are overlapping kindly tell me what would be the fix

Courtney

Hi Colin

I’m sorry your images are overlapping.  We are aware of this bug and are currently working on a fix. Known Issues.

We’ll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Hello,

I think this problem comes from masonry doing it’s calculations before the images actually load.
    There is a ways to fix it that’s included in masonry’s docs : http://masonry.desandro.com/layout.html#imagesloaded .

Colin Purchase
    Participant

currently i have reverted the plugin to old Event Calendar Pro 4.3.3 version and its working correctly

Courtney

Thanks Colin!

I’ll pass that info on to our developers. We’ll be sure to let you know when the release is available.

Courtney

jon
    Participant

Having the same issue since updating my Events Calendar Pro.

Am using Photo View as my default and it seems that the events overlap with only 150px visible for each upper row.
    After the page loads all wonky I can hit re-fresh and it loads fine because the images have already been served, however, the initial load is no bueno.

Courtney

Thanks Colin

The photo view issue is likely going to be the same across the board. A maintenance release should resolve this soon.

Courtney

jon
    Participant

Courtney,

In the mean time is there some CSS code or PHP script we can use to set the minimum masonry container size in Photo View? Right now it is stuck at 150px tall before the images are served on initial page load

THanks
    Jon

Courtney

Hey Jon

The fix for this issue isn’t quite so simple. But the good news is that our next release is due very soon and should contain the fix.

Thanks again,
    Courtney

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the Photo View reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Images Overlap in Photo View in Some Themes’ is closed to new replies.