Ignored events not showing anymore

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Ignored events not showing anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Emanuele Iovine
    Participant

Hi,
    after deleting some events from my dashboard it remains a sentence that says there’re still 25 ignored events, but if I click on them it doesn’t show anything. What can I do? I need to test the calendar formatting all the events inside, because there’re some problems in syncing with Google Calendars.
    Thanks for support
    Emanuele

Cliff

Hi, Emanuele.

The Ignored Events are from Event Aggregator.

You could click “Ignored” to see those 25 events and choose to Restore one or more of them.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Emanuele Iovine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Gotcha.

In that case, I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ignored events not showing anymore’ is closed to new replies.