iCal import error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal import error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wbenwick
    Participant

I’m trying to run an iCal import, I’ve used version 4.1.2 and the latest 4.2.2 and am getting the malformed error response. I know the iCal feed is good, it validates with a 3rd party testing tool and works with other apps. I’ve tried adjusting timeout values, and nothing seems to be working. Other, similar posts about this have private comments, so I can’t tell what the fix was. I don’t mind sharing the iCal feed URL I’m using, it is public info: http://onecal.co/calendar/ical/e5384eb57456f39a7a2580c6ae31807d

Hunter

Hey Wes,

Welcome back! I grabbed the URL you provided and tested it on my local environment. I was able to load the events and import one successfully. (see screenshot below)

Can you please confirm if the issue still occurs after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide? And if you don’t mind, can you share your System Information as a private reply?

Keep me updated with your findings and we’ll take the next appropriate steps. Have a great Monday.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import error’ is closed to new replies.