iCal Import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions iCal Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DanH

Hi, I’ve read the thread about Google Cal import…

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-2/

My question is, why are you charging for this?

I understand everyone needs to make money, but iCal Import is literally 99.9% free across the board everywhere. Mobile Apps and Desktop. This should be part of the standard version for common compatibility.

You want everyone to migrate over to your calendar, it only makes sense to allow them to drag their data over with them, and not charge them.

Reply?

Cliff

Hi Dan. Thanks for your question and your interest in our iCal Importer and other products.

iCal Importer is a powerful plugin that can receive feeds from Google Calendar or any other valid iCal feed. One of its most beneficial features is “scheduled imports” (e.g. import events from a specific iCal URL every 30 minutes).

If you’re simply looking for a way to one-time move from Google to your own site’s calendar powered by our suite of plugins, you could use an iCal to CSV converter (none are guaranteed but we’ve heard of some, e.g. https://www.gcal2excel.com) and then use our free CSV import functionality.

Even easier: we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them. Feel free to try a one-time import or scheduled import and see if it’s worth it to own it for the rest of the year or if it’s better to get the refund.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Import’ is closed to new replies.