iCal import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roxy Roth
    Participant

When running this plug-in according to instructions, nothing happens past the import screen. No confirmation message, and nothing appears in drafts/pending/published despite multiple configurations and multiple ical URL sources. Updated entire site and logged out and back in. Please advise on next steps as this recent purchase is rendered useless.

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this, @James! To help investigate what’s going on, can you start by sharing your “System Information” with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Next, can you share some of the iCal URLs you are attempting to import from?

I’ll use all of this information to try and recreate your problem.

Thank you!
    George

Roxy Roth
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Thank you for this information, @James!

I’ve tried recreating problems on my own testing site but the importing features all work fine for me—I cannot recreate your issues.

Next, your plugins seem up to date so there is not a version conflict issue here.

So unfortunately, this means that the next best step I could recommend would be to test for plugin/theme conflicts. You can see the troubleshooting process for that here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

If you can do these steps, I would recommend doing a test import after EACH step in the process. When you do this, what do you find? Do things start to work anywhere along the way? This testing may sound tedious, but it fortunately does move along a lot more quickly than it might seem.

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import’ is closed to new replies.