I Need a Free Ticket Choice in Order to Make My System Work

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus I Need a Free Ticket Choice in Order to Make My System Work

• This topic has 35 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ross capaccio.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    ross capaccio
    Participant

Hi Juan, I used the Duplicator plugin to create a backup.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zn1fj22nwis829j/AACNvedDQkfsO3UerhjZ4AB0a?dl=0

ross capaccio
    Participant

SUMMARY:
    The RSVP class works correctly: emails are now sent and received since changing object-cache.php to object-cache.OLD.php

AND

the capacity resets when a RSVP is deleted, whereas a few days ago it did not.

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the follow-up. I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve installed a local copy of your website and after performing different tests I’ve found your problem. It’s related to the WooCommerce settings. Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory and please be sure that you enable stock management.

Best,

Juan.

ross capaccio
    Participant

Yes, fantastic, thank you Juan.

One last thing before I get my testers involved.

SUMMARY:

Regarding RSVPs: My capacity is 38. I RSVP for 1 and this reduces the capacity to 37. RSVP decides to cancel, I delete the RSVP and capacity resets back to 38, as it should – Nice!

Regarding Ticketed class: My capacity is 38. I sell 1 ticket, capacity is reduced to 37. Ticket purchaser wants a refund. I delete the order, however, capacity does not reset back to 38.

Question: Can you help troubleshoot this problem?

ross capaccio
    Participant

Hi Juan, is this button off-set part of your design?

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the follow-up.

With regards to the RSVP and Order cancellation, ideally what you need to do is use the refund tool from WooCommerce. After that, you will need to make some decisions: first about the capacity for the event with which the tickets were associated, then about the attendee who originally purchased the refunded/ canceled ticket. We have created a dedicated article on that topic, you can read it here.

Regarding the button: no, that’s part of the theme design, in a default theme like twentyfifteen it looks like this: https://cloudup.com/cd6DRJB7SU9

Best,

Juan.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘I Need a Free Ticket Choice in Order to Make My System Work’ is closed to new replies.