I just bought Event Aggregator, I received the key but no download

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I just bought Event Aggregator, I received the key but no download

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I just bought Event Aggregator, I received the key but no download

When I got to Events -> Settings -> Licenses, this is all I see: http://imgur.com/a/xsR6h

I am running Events Calendar vs 4.2 and cannot upgrade for the time being: http://imgur.com/a/UBsSO

How can I install Event Aggregator?

Regards,

Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for using our plugins! 🙂

Event Aggregator is a built-in tool of The Events Calendar 4.3 and above. So, if you are using version 4.2 you’ll need to upgrade to make use of it. If you are encountering problems to upgrade you can try making a manual update.

If you purchased a license for Event Aggregator you can import from more sources (including Facebook and iCalendar) and can set up automatic scheduled imports. All you have to do to make it work is find and input the license key.

There is a great article for first time users of Event Aggregator > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to help.

Best!
    Victor

Ben
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your reply.

We have made some custom updates/fixes and can’t really upgrade as it will break our changes.

Nevertheless, we will try the upgrade today in test but if we don’t manage to get it to work, could we please get a refund?

Kind regards,

Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

I’m sorry to hear that you can’t upgrade the plugin.

Of course, you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Let us know if you have any questions when testing the upgrade.

Cheers!
    Victor

Ben
    Participant

Thanks Victor.

Would we also need to upgrade The Events Calendar: Community Events and The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets after upgrading The Events Calendar?

Cheers,

Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

We always recommend to upgrade to our latest versions of our plugins. If that is not possible we suggest you stick with same versions through all plugins. For example, if you are using The Events Calendar 4.4.4 then you should be using that same version in all others.

It does not necessarily mean that they won’t work but some features or functionalities may not work as expected.

Also, we recommend you set up a staging / dev site to test new versions of plugins and major changes in the site before going to production.

Let me know if other questions.

Cheers!

Victor

Ben
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Unfortunately we could not get this to work and we have requested a refund yesterday.

Could you kindly give me an update on the refund process?

Kind regards,

Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

I’m really sorry you were not able to update the plugin.

I’ve just spoke to Caroline and she just handled your refund.

We hope you can join our premium forums in the future! 🙂

Best regards!
    Victor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I just bought Event Aggregator, I received the key but no download’ is closed to new replies.