I can't edit the "Application key" field on the Event-Calendar Settings

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets I can't edit the "Application key" field on the Event-Calendar Settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maxime Johnson
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using : the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets.4.1.2.

I created recently an Eventbrite App and I got all the access necessary for the plugin configuration. However, I can’t write anything or click on the “application key” field. It seems to be disabled.

I tried copy pasting and on another browser but nothing worked.

You will find attached the display.
    Thank you very much for your help.

Best

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

That seems like some strange behavior, so I’d be happy to investigate with you. I checked our logged bug reports but didn’t see any bug relating to the issue you’re experiencing. Additionally, I’m able to edit my Application Key field in Events > Add-Ons APIS > Eventbrite on my local test environment.

I see you checked “Yes” to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all other plugins other than our as recommended in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

Also, send over your System Information as a private reply if possible.

Thank you again for reaching out and have a great upcoming weekend 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't edit the "Application key" field on the Event-Calendar Settings’ is closed to new replies.