Hunting Season Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Hunting Season Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wade Wingard

I need to show a date range (Mar 2 to Nov 18 – Dove Season) but be able to show/highlight individual dates as booked for half day or full day. Can your Event Calendar Pro do this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Wade,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro! It does come with a recurring events feature that will let you create an event that repeats every day until a certain date. While it is not currently possible to edit the details of certain dates in the series individually, you can break them from the series after they have been created and edit the details then. As far as highlighting dates that are booked, I would recommend our Category Colors extension (free). This lets you display events with different colors based on category, so you could have categories for half day and full day.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hunting Season Calendar’ is closed to new replies.