How to edit the Field "event cost"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to edit the Field "event cost"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi to you all,
    I have following question.
    In the backend there are following fields offered concerning the event cost (fee)?

(Translated from German)
    1. currency
    2. before entrance / after entrance (makes for me no sense)
    3. Cost (Entreance fee for the event)

How can I get more fields (see above “cost”) e. g. to input the price for:
    1. Adults
    2. Children
    3. Children under 16 age
    and so on (if required)

And how and where can I title the “cost” with words like “adult” and so on??

Regards
    michael

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

It is not currently possible to add additional fields there without some heavy code customizations, but I think Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus might get you what you are looking for…with either of these plugins, you can add multiple tickets to an event with different titles, costs, and capacities.

Event Tickets is free and will let you create RSVP-style plugins or sell tickets via a direct integration with PayPal, and Event Tickets Plus will let you sell tickets through WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads (it also includes some additional features like being able to collect custom info for each attendee).

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking for.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Michael
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify everything.
    Actually I don t sell tickets. Instead I just give information about different events.
    For that I pass also information about the ticket costs.

At the moment, as far as I can see, I can only display one price for a ticket.

E. g.
    Event Cost: 7 €

But there are often events with different pricing. And my question points to a possibility to display like this:

E. g.
    Event cost:
    Adult: 7 €
    Children: 5 €
    1st row seat: 10 €

So I only need to display more information about the different Prices for an event.
    I do not sell via my platform?

Regards
    Michael

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

There isn’t an out-of-the-box way to change the cost field to display this way, but you could use the custom fields that come with Events Calendar Pro to include this additional information.

Otherwise, you would need to do a customization. I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to edit the Field "event cost"’ is closed to new replies.