How to Add Submit Button

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to Add Submit Button

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Not a huge fan of the current setup between the two or the search bar on the main calendar page. This bar seems to be the logical place to install a button linking to the community forums. Thanks for passing it along Barry.

We’re definitely open to suggestions and would definitely encourage you to post them on our UserVoice page:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

If you want to go a step further you could post a request and then reply here with a link to it – that might encourage other users to show their support for the same thing.

That’s valuable from our point of view because there are a number of possible ways we could build and extend this and other plugins – but it doesn’t always make sense to do so (some people may find what you have asked for undesirable or think that there is a better home than the search bar, for instance, and it is difficult to cater to everyone).

With all that said, do post your requests – we are certainly listening 🙂

(@brownjm: since the forum is visible to everyone I went ahead and removed your email address from your above reply – if you prefer it remain visible for any reason do feel free to post it a second time)

brownjm
    Participant

Great,

Thanks. And my apologies if the comment is negative in tone. Just frustrated with trying to link the two items together in a seamless fashion. Thanks for the help Barry and thanks you for pulling down my email. Thanks again for your help Laura.

Barry

Not at all – and especial thanks to Laura from our side also. Since I think we’re all good here I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, of course please feel free to create new ones if you require anything further 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Add Submit Button’ is closed to new replies.