How to add extra fieldset in the backend

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to add extra fieldset in the backend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Staines
    Participant

Hi I am working on the backend of a site using the tickets plus. I am trying to add and extra field option in Attendee information and I can’t seem to find a the field where these fields, Text, Radio, Checkbox and dropdown are set.

If there is a better way of achieving this.

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

You can create custom fields directly on tickets and save them from there to be used globally, or you can go into Events > Ticket Fieldsets and create them from there.

This article has some more details on how these fields work. If you’re not seeing these on your end, the next step would be to run through the steps outlined here to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins, and please share your system info with me as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add extra fieldset in the backend’ is closed to new replies.