How to: Add Extra Columns to View Attendees page for Additional Attendee Info

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to: Add Extra Columns to View Attendees page for Additional Attendee Info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

So I would like to move the additional attendee info collected from each ticket from the drop down “details” into a sortable column on the View Attendees page. When checking in people, the only really relevant info is the name of the person actually attending. Who bought the ticket, what the security code is,

I’ve seen function.php mods that allow a user to add a column to the View Attendees page, but what is the function for pulling the additional attendee information to drop into that column?

Furthermore, how do you make the columns in the View Attendees page sortable (just standard ASC/DSC)?

Thank you for your time!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that. But, we always like helping out so let me point you into the right direction as much possible.

As a reference, I’d suggest you download our extension to add event and attendee information to the WooCommerce order details > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-event-and-attendee-information-to-woocommerce-order-details/

In that extensions index.php file in line 189, you will find the get_attendee_meta() function you can see the code as reference to fetch the attendee information for a specific ticket.

Additionally, let me point you to the following extension that you might find useful if you are looking to improve the attendees list > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/attendees-table-show-hide-duplicates/

I hope that helps.

Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to: Add Extra Columns to View Attendees page for Additional Attendee Info’ is closed to new replies.