How do I make the featured Image clickable on mobile devices?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I make the featured Image clickable on mobile devices?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Manuel
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how to make the featured image on list view a clickable image on smart phones and tablets?

Thanks.

Hunter

Hi Manuel,

Welcome back! I hope your New Year is off to a great start. The featured images should be a clickable link which takes users to the single events. Have you tested to see if the issue occurs with the default WordPress theme and only our plugins active? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you find out. Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Cheers!

Manuel
    Participant

I have changed the theme to my website and the featured images were still not clickable. Please verify.

Hunter

Hello,

The code that includes the list view linked featured image is found on lines 37-39 of /the-events-calendar/src/views/list/single-event.php.

" title="" rel="bookmark">

As previously mentioned, the featured image is linked by default, so if you’re experiencing different behavior you might want to review the Testing for conflicts guide and Themer’s Guide to help identify if a theme override is the cause of conflict.

Good luck and have a great rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I make the featured Image clickable on mobile devices?’ is closed to new replies.