how can I remove filter for past event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO how can I remove filter for past event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina
    Participant

Hi, I use plugin the event calendar with post2post plugin to creare a connection between a post type project and a post type tribe_event.

My problem is that I want see the connection even if the event has passed.

The code to find the events connected with a project post is:

$connected = new WP_Query( array(
        'connected_type' => 'posts_to_pages',
        'connected_items' => $id_project,
        'nopaging' => true
    ) );

the relative sql is:

SELECT DISTINCT wp_posts.*, MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value) as EventStartDate, MIN(tribe_event_end_date.meta_value) as EventEndDate, wp_p2p.* FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON ( wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id ) LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as tribe_event_end_date ON ( wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_end_date.post_id AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDateUTC’ ) INNER JOIN wp_p2p WHERE 1=1 AND (
    wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDateUTC’
    ) AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’ AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-success’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-failed’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-schedule’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-pending’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-draft’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’) AND (wp_postmeta.meta_value >= ‘2018-01-22 15:08:41’ OR (wp_postmeta.meta_value = ‘2018-01-22 15:08:41’ )) AND (wp_p2p.p2p_type = ‘posts_to_pages’ AND wp_posts.ID = wp_p2p.p2p_to AND wp_p2p.p2p_from IN (SELECT DISTINCT wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.ID IN (16509) AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘project’ AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-success’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-failed’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-schedule’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-pending’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-draft’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’) ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC )) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY EventStartDate ASC, wp_posts.post_date ASC

Can you help me to remove filter in tag???
    I’d like to see the events even if they are on the past.

Please help me … this is very important!!!!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Before we dive in I would like to make 2 notes:

The post2post plugin is not developed by us so we cannot really give support for it. You’re best bet for that would be the plugin developer.

According to our support policy we usually do not provide support for customizations.

I will still try to help you out and give you at least some pointers on how this could work, but you will need to do the heavy lifting. I cannot promise a full solution to this.

As a first, please share with me your system information.

Can you please describe in detail what you would like to achieve with the connection and what you have done so far? The more details the better because I’m not familiar with post2post at all.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Sabrina
    Participant

Thanks …

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing. I will leave the thread open for now, please let us know about your progress.

Cheers,
    Andras

Sabrina
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Sabrina.
    Sabrina
    Participant

Why do you don’t answer?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sabrina,

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.

The team was out last week and we are experiencing a higher level of requests than usual. We are working hard at correcting this situation. We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

Thanks for explaining your challenge in detail. I have to point out again that based on our support policy we do not provide support for customizations.

I can ask around the team if someone can take a look at it, but due to the overload we’re having in the forums this might take some time.

If you need more urgent help for this issue, then I’d suggest getting touch with a developer. I can share with you this list of freelancers who are well known in our community and are not affiliated with us. They should be able to help you as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘how can I remove filter for past event’ is closed to new replies.