How can I collect info for all attendees?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets How can I collect info for all attendees?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

I do not see the check mark to collect all attendee info….

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Andaiye,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry this field isn’t showing up for you.

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you do see in the edit ticket section of the event edit screen, where the field should be? The first step in troubleshooting would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. If you could also share your system info with me, that would be helpful as well!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I also wanted to note that if you are referring to the front end form for ticket submission with Community Tickets, unfortunately custom ticket fields are not currently supported there. Sorry for the bad news!

Andaiye Taylor
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer.Are there any plans of adding this in the future? It would be a great value add to Community Organizers.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Unfortunately we do not currently have plans to add this functionality, although I do recall a few other users having brought up this idea in the past. If you have a minute, we would really appreciate you posting this request in our Feature Ideas forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but please do post the request!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I collect info for all attendees?’ is closed to new replies.