Hover Issue with Default Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Hover Issue with Default Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Evan

Hey there,

If you could be so kind as to go to this page: http://homestand.ca/events/ you will notice that once you hover over the event on November 30th, it duplicates the display. Is this a common problem people experience, and do you know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Evan

Courtney

Hi there!

Thanks so much for getting in touch! I did take quick peak and wasn’t able to see a duplicate.

I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

• If you’re using one or more of our free plugins such as The Events Calendar and Event Tickets, you can request assistance on the WordPress.org support forum for the affected product.
    • If you’re a current license holder for one of our premium offerings, please log in to your account and submit a post to the appropriate forum for the affected product. Please include your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ so we can better help you.

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our Testing for Conflicts steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!
    Courtney 🙂

Evan

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for getting back to me. The issue with the free forums is it could take anywhere between 3-10 days to get a response. If I can get my issue dealt with, I plan on purchasing events ticket plus. If the problems persist, I would have to find an alternative that doesn’t have this javascript issue. I have provided images with comments on what is occurring below, and have tried the site on multiple browsers and computers to confirm it is not browser related. If you could please redirect this concern to someone who could help me get this fixed, I will get right onto purchasing the plus option and can start selling tickets!

Event Calendar Problem

Thanks,

Evan

Evan

Hey figured out the problem. Clashed with another plugin. Sorry for cluttering these forums. Still, plan on purchasing event ticket plus in the near future.

Thanks!

Courtney

Thanks Evan

I do understand your need to get a quick answer. I do wish we could provide the solutions to all those requesting help in .org. However, we absolutely give our priority to the premium forums here.

Glad this is resolved. Let us know if you run into any bumps when you get Event Tickets Plus.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hover Issue with Default Calendar’ is closed to new replies.