grid view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions grid view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    teubl
    Participant

Hi there,

We’d like to use the calendar pro, but we have 2 questions:
    – Can i set the grid view to have the rows the same height (so not masonry-grid but full grid)
    – Is there a way (shortcode) to display past events?

Thanks!

Geoff

Hello @teubl,

Great questions. The grid (or as we call it, Photo) view can be customized so that the container for each post is the same height, though it would take adding some CSS to your theme (or child theme). We have a pretty handy post on how to find the calendar’s CSS classes that I’d suggest checking out.

I’m afraid there is no shortcode or widget to display past events. There are plenty of widgets (and PRO includes shortcodes for them) that can list events, but they will only display what is upcoming rather than what is past. Sorry for the bad news there!

Did you have any other questions I can help with? Please let me know an I would be happy to. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

teubl
    Participant

I guess it does need some tweaking; i did find this thread later: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-can-we-display-the-past-events-on-the-main-list-page-below-the-current/
    which gives a rough start i guess..

Do you guys do customizations also?

Cheers!

Geoff

Howdy @teubl and thanks for following up!

We do not do customizations directly, though we do have a list of freelancers available filled with folks we would happily recommend. Please do check that out and let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘grid view’ is closed to new replies.