Google Maps Not Displaying on Events Page (with API Set)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps Not Displaying on Events Page (with API Set)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ariddlelfcc
    Participant

Hi. I cannot get Google maps to display on any of our events pages. See this page:

https://www.lfcc.edu/event/employment-pathway-open-house/

I obtained a Google Map API key and put that into the settings, but that did not seem to resolve it. I am wondering if you might have any idea what the issue is.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default theme and deactivating all other plugins other than ours as explained in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? And if possible, can you send over your System Information as a private reply?

Thanks again and have a great evening. Cheers!

Jerome
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.

ariddlelfcc
    Participant

Hi. It appears to be a plugin conflict as it is working on another site of ours on the same server. Unfortunately we have about 30 plugins running, so I will have to do some testing during the off hours to find the culprit.

Hunter

Hey @jerome, sorry to hear you’re experiencing similar behavior. If you wouldn’t mind, please create a new thread and we’d be happy to help troubleshoot your issue. Thanks for understanding and I’ll keep my eye on the queue.

@ariddlelfcc – keep me posted on your findings and thank you for keeping me updated.

Thanks again to the both of you and have a good day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Not Displaying on Events Page (with API Set)’ is closed to new replies.