Google Calendar Not Importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Calendar Not Importing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hi there,

Any update?

Thanks!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. Our devs are still working on a fix. I will update you as soon as its been completed.

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hey folks – This is super urgent. None of my calendars are importing now and it’s been 17 days since the last response. Could you provide a more substantive update?

Thank you!
    chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

In the Events > Help section for the Aggregator, do you still get an error message there or when you try and manually import are you getting an error message?

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes, it is saying that I’ve reached my limit of 100 imports per day. This happened today at 4:19 AM ET.

I have the event log if you’d like to see it.

I have 8 Google calendars aggregating. One of them is set to hourly and 7 are set to daily. That should mean that I’m doing 31 imports a day; not over 100. That tells me that it says the frequency is daily and it is actually less than hourly for all 8, or the timing on the CRON events is generally screwed up.

I will say that none of the calendars have ever imported on the defined schedule properly.

Thank you!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Please send me the event log.

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Here is a link to a text file of the log. http://www.nhgrandlodge.org/nhgrandlodge/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/tribe-log-2018-04-19.txt

I can’t seem to upload anything here other than a JPG.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

We are sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing these issues with your imports so far.

I wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix and some improvements that should prevent most of your failed imports.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-15-april-2018/

Could you please update the plugins and let us know how the imports work on your end?

If you still experience problems with them, please share with us a screenshot of the failed imports showing on your History tab, so we can make a comparison with some logs on our side.

Thanks,
    Victor

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hi Victor,

I had already updated all of the plugins before sending you my logs yesterday, and it hasn’t changed the result. I have attached the screenshot of the history tab.

Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

We may have resolved the issue with our latest fix. Can you check again. If that doesn’t work let me know and I can give you a new license to try.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Tracy
    Participant

What *is* the latest version?

I have Version 4.6.14.1, with the same issue as above. I’ve been working with Jaime on my issue, as noted below:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/run-import-via-google-calendar-error-message/#post-1515348

Thanks.

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hello,

Everything seems to be importing correctly.

Thank you!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Awesome, Thx Chris.

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hi there,

I will still say (and this has always been the case), that when even set on hourly, it imports no more frequently than every 5 hours. I am thrilled that everything is importing, but I really would like that to work as well.

Thanks!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Good feedback. I know our server queues it up on the hour and depending on resources pulls events in. Not sure what can be done, but will relay to the dev team.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Not Importing’ is closed to new replies.