Google Calendar Not Importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Calendar Not Importing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hello,

We are importing several calendars from Google. One, called 2nd District, is importing from https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g80350nijqp7i865ipa3f20hg8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics. It was working just fine for a few weeks and then recently started failing import. Now I receive an error with a red exclamation point stating that import failed. When the import is attempted, it sits there for a long time and does nothing.

I have attached the log here.

Thank you!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. I just attempted to import and got 10 events from that ics file so it worked on my dev server. Can you tell me if you are receiving an errors in the event aggregator by checking Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status.

Also, are you doing a manual import or a scheduled import?

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Both – there are way more than 10 in the .ics.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Looking at this file, I do see a lot of events, about 621 but most are in the past. Is that correct?

Example:

DTSTART;TZID=America/New_York:20151008T183000

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

That is correct.

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Uploading my log file; experiencing an increasing amount of errors on multiple feeds.

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Attached.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the log file. I do see quite a few errors. Here are a few things we want to look at:

– what is the error message (when hovering over the red excl mark)?
    – what are the import limit settings (Events > Settings > Import)
    – how is the import set up? (screenshot maybe to see if the start date or phrase defined)

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

“Import failed: The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.”

There are dozens of errors with this message for “Most Worshipful Grand Master, Grand Lodge of New Hampshire” and “2nd District”. Re-imports similarly fail.

Because it keeps trying to re-import, I exceed my re-import limit. It’s 10:30 ET and I’ve exceeded 100. I have 6 calendars with most only importing once a day. (The timing of my imports via the settings has actually never worked).

My settings are below.

This is really important. I’m suggesting the calendar to other clients and if I can’t figure these things out, I’ll need to go in another direction. I appreciate your help, but this stuff is crucial. If it’s my fault, I accept that, I just need to know what to do.

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

The errors on the below screenshot say that I’ve reached the daily limit and cannot retry an import. You will see all of my calendars and the schedules for all.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. I am having our event aggregator team look at this since I see you are reaching 100 imports but it only shows 4 successful when I checked.

They should get back to us today after they investigate it.

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Hi there,

Any update?

Thanks!
    Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Still investigating and we may need to try a new license key. Can you check for me in Events > Help and look at the Aggregator status? Please send a screenshot of that.

Thanks,
    Brendan

nhgrandlodge
    Participant

Attached. I really need to get this resolved as soon as possible, please. Thank you!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have a dev looking into this and I will get back to you as soon as I have word on a fix.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Not Importing’ is closed to new replies.