Future Month Events Are Not Showing Up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Future Month Events Are Not Showing Up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve added events for July but when I attempt to navigate to the July calendar page I’m getting a “page not found” prompt. We are using the Enfold WordPress theme, not sure if that is causing an issue.

Thanks

Ty

Cliff

Hi, Ryan/Ty. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

This isn’t currently a known issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Ryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I still seem to be having a problem when the slug is changed back to “events”. I attached two screen shots. 1 is when I click “August”. The other is when I copy and paste the URL and it shows a 404. Same URL showing but the page is broken when you try to go directly to it.

The direct links to specific events work. The direct link to the calendar months do not.

I have deactivated all plugins and switched to the twenty seventeen theme and this issue is still occurring.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Cliff

Please try again (switching to default theme and deactivating all other plugins and setting slug to “events”) and then also re-save your Permalinks settings.

Of course, please also make sure you’re using the latest versions of all our plugins.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Ryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your help. It turned out there was a hidden redirect found in the hosting account. Everything seems to be working well now.

Thanks,

Cliff

? Phew! Glad you found that or else we might have been at this a long time! Have a great weekend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Future Month Events Are Not Showing Up’ is closed to new replies.