Front-End Event Submission + Create Ticket from Front-End

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Front-End Event Submission + Create Ticket from Front-End

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve already purchased your PRO and Tickets Plugins. I am looking to purchase the Community Events plugin, but I need to see a demo that shows the functions of a user being able to create a ticket from the front-end of the website. It is very important that it is a simple process similar to Eventbrite.com or like platforms. Just the ability to Add A Ticket name, Ticket Description, Quantity, Price additional ticket type options etc.

Also, it’s important that you explain how I can incorporate a transaction fee of let’s say $1.00 or 10% of the ticket price, which can added to each ticket in the cart. The transaction fee amount either $dollar amount or percntage should be able to be edited by site admin but have a default option as well.

Can you please show me an example of what my customer’s front-end experience will be and I will purchase the plugin today

Thank You

Geoff B.

Good evening Jonathan and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your queries.

Actually, you can try our add-ons risk-free since your are fully entitled to a refund if you want one when you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here. I believe that is far better than any demo.

You should also know that on top of the Community Events add-on, you will also need to purchase the Community Tickets add-on to enable your community to manage tickets and perceive fees: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

You can incorporate the fees exactly as demonstrated in the screenshot found in the link above. I believe this is exactly what you are looking for.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Front-End Event Submission + Create Ticket from Front-End’ is closed to new replies.