Free seats

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Free seats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shen Leng

Hi, do event ticket pro has a feature which customer purchase one ticket, and 1-3 free seats are given. Customers are able to fill up the details of the person who getting free seats such as name, email, contact number.
    Besides, can I set the price of the ticket depending the level of members? For example, guest checkout will have higher price and members have a lower price.

Geoff

Hey Shen,

Event Tickets Plus will allow your customers to purchase multiple tickets in a single order, but those tickets will not count as multiple seats in the reports.

A couple of ideas you could do instead:

• Use the custom fields feature in Event Tickets Plus to ask the customer how many free seats they want to claim in their ticket.
    • Create a pool of free tickets on the same event in addition to the paid tickets. That would allow customers to pay for one ticket, then add a number of free tickets to the order and complete the details for each ticket.

Besides, can I set the price of the ticket depending the level of members?

If you are using WooCommerce to handle the ticket payments, then I would suggest looking into either WooCommerce Memberships or Dynamic Pricing. While I haven’t tried those personally, both seem to give you the ability to control pricing based on who is registered on your site and I have seen other people reference them in our forums.

That said, we do offer a full refund on all our products within 30 days of purchase. That would give you time to test the compatibility of those plugins and make sure they work the way you would like.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Shen Leng

About the email that will be sent to the customers once they place an order, I want the email cc to someone else email (not admin). Can this be done using this plugin?

Geoff

Hi Shen,

Thanks for following up!

Good question. The setting for who receives an email notification once someone places an order comes from the e-commerce plugin you are using with Event Tickets Plus. For example, if you are using WooCommerce, then the setting for who receives the order notification is there.

If, however, you wanted to set the ticket email to be sent to both the customer and another recipient, then you could use a snippet like the one noted in this thread to accomplish that.

Does this makes sense and will it work for you? Please let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Shen Leng
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any suggestion I could have limited free seats upon ticket purchase?

Geoff

Hi Shen,

Thanks for following up!

You can limit the number of tickets available for an event, but there is no setting to limit the number of tickets made in a single purchase.

Sorry for the bad news, but does this at least help answer your question?

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Free seats’ is closed to new replies.