Forms

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Forms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amie Cavarra

Do you have a front-end form that we can use so that the data entry can be managed by the event client rather than by us internally?
    Below is an example of how this org gets their data inputted.

http://coloradoparent.com/camp/add_a_camp.php

Geoff

Hi Amie,

Absolutely! Community Events adds a front-end submission form that people can use to submit events to The Events Calendar. You can require people to log in to submit events and determine whether or not you want to moderate submissions before they are published.

Does this sound like what you’re looking for? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Amie Cavarra

Geoff, thank you. This is great. Two quick additional questions. Will the form work without a login? And if there’s no login, will we still be able to review the submissions to approve before it goes up on the site? I assume this will work in a wordpress site. Thank you again!

Geoff

Hey Amie, thanks for following up!

Yes, the form will indeed work without a login — in other words, it’s possible to allow submissions from anonymous visitors who can submit events without having to log in first.

And, yes, once those submissions from anonymous visitors are submitted, you can certainly approve them before they are published.

Any other questions I can help answer? Just let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Juiie Todd

How can we set this up? Do you have a tutorial or video I can watch that will show me how to accomplish this? Thank you.

Geoff

Hi Julie,

We have a new user primer for Community Events. While it does not have an instructional video, it does provide all the information for downloading, installing and configuring Community Events:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-events/

We also have a number of other tutorials related to Community Events, should you need them.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Julie, I see one of my previous replies was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be more than happy to help. 🙂

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Forms’ is closed to new replies.