Fix for Event Aggregator Imports Inconsistent Times

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Fix for Event Aggregator Imports Inconsistent Times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rachael

I am interested in your plugin. However, I need Google calendar imports to work consistently. Can you please tell me the timing of the fix for Event Aggregator Imports Inconsistent Times from Google Calendar and .ics files?

Thank you in advance.

Cliff

Hi, Rachael.

Thanks for your interest in Event Aggregator.

I’m assuming you saw this issue at our Known Issues page, where this bug’s status on that page is currently listed as “Fix coming soon”.

Basically, it’s a high-priority issue (as you can imagine) but we do not provide ETAs. As you can imagine in developing software, you can code something, think it’s working, then realize it isn’t and have to re-code it before releasing it. I’d like to think sometime this month (if not, definitely January), but I really can’t say. We definitely aim for reliable, performant service, and I know our team is hard at work on this and many other things.

You can keep watching that page or you can make your purchase now and try it out within your 30 day refund period. It’s your choice.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cliff

And regarding your other question:

Can I import/display events from both private AND public Google Calendars using event aggregator?

Yes. You can test this by copying the iCal URL they provide you and seeing if you can download their ICS file from a browser you’re not signed into.

Again, you can buy it and try it and get a refund if it doesn’t meet your needs.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix for Event Aggregator Imports Inconsistent Times’ is closed to new replies.