"FIND EVENTS" Not Working Under "VIEW AS LIST"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "FIND EVENTS" Not Working Under "VIEW AS LIST"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We try to search for the events when using the http://My URL/events/list/. The “FIND EVENTS” do not respond to any click if we put in any search criteria in fields. It only works if we choose view as month, week or day. We think it is a bug. Please help resolve this problem.

Minda

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I could not reproduce that issue on my end so let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

That issue could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. So, to make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Victor:
    Thanks for your kind support! We will go through the trouble shooting process to find out the conflict code or plugin.

Victor
    Keymaster

That sounds great Minda!

Let me know if you need any help.

mindaji
    Participant

Dear Sir:
    I’ve found what causes such a problem. Now it’s been fixed.

Many thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Glad to know about that you’ve been able to fix that.

Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"FIND EVENTS" Not Working Under "VIEW AS LIST"’ is closed to new replies.