feeding from iCalendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions feeding from iCalendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Bartosch

I am in the process of evaluating calendar plugins for our church website. Our WordPress theme includes Simple Calendar. I am also evaluating Timely’s All-In-One.

I understand that we would need to purchase add ons to feed from multiple calendars. Is there a way to feed from one iCalendar in the basic free version? I need to see the functionality of how this works before we take the step and purchase add ons.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The Events Calendar (our free plugin) comes with the ability to import from CSV files, but you would need Event Aggregator to import directly from iCal. You can see a quick demo of how importing with Event Aggregator works here. Although it is a Facebook import that’s shown in the video, the process is very similar for iCal.

Also, we offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase, so if you did decide on Event Aggregator and it turned out not to work for you, we would be happy to give you your money back!

I would like to mention that we have a Nonprofit Partnership Program that offers free versions of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved nonprofit organizations, but this does not cover Event Aggregator. Still, please do reach out to us via email – support (at) theeventscalendar (dot) com – to see if there is anything available that would benefit your organization.

If I can answer any other questions for you, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘feeding from iCalendar’ is closed to new replies.