Fatal Errors on Windows Servers with the 4.4.0.1 Release

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Errors on Windows Servers with the 4.4.0.1 Release

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hey @JOSE,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are well aware of the fatal error with The Events Calendar 4.4.0.1 and are working hard on a fix that should be published this week—stay tuned to http://theeventscalendar.com/blog for news about this, and to updates within your own wp-admin.

As for issues about Facebook Events, this is a separate issue—since this thread here is about the 4.4.0.1 fatals, can you please open a new thread on these forums about your Facebook Events issues? Please include your “System Information” as described here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!
    George

mgaurelio80
    Participant

The error i keep getting is “TribeWooTickets” can’t be found in MYSITE/functions.php

Is this one of the fatal errors you are talking about?

I used to have Events Calendar 3.93 as well as Events Calendar Pro 3.93.

Events Calendar (not PRO) is the one that gives me trouble when I update.

When i updated Pro, it updated fine.

So currently, i have Events Calendar 3.93 and Events Calendar Pro 4.41. Is this okay?

Any help is appreciated.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

@mgaurelio80
    , the problem you describe is surely not the same as the one being worked out here. Please open up a new thread for your issue and we will be glad to help out.

Best,
    Nico

liblogger
    Participant

Our testing site seems to have coped with that update okay (as a disclaimer, it doesn’t currently have any upcoming events entered)

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

I have not done extensive work but my Xampp site updated and loaded correctly last night.

Aaron
    Participant

Implemented on test server, no issues after update. Required a removal and re-installation of both events plugins (cal and Pro). Auto update failed in our instance. Moved to live – no issues experienced.

George
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this update has been successful thus far in addressing these fatal errors, folks!

With this feedback in mind (and feedback from other threads confirming the same successes), I will close this thread for now.

Please feel free to open new threads any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers, and thanks all for your patience!
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Errors on Windows Servers with the 4.4.0.1 Release’ is closed to new replies.