Fatal error on new updates of all TEC plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error on new updates of all TEC plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

Hi Team,

I am using all your pro add-on on my site. I have seen there is all the plugins new version come. So I have update all the plugins first on my staging server.

After updating all the plugins on my staging server my events listing page complete crap.

I have attached a screen shot for more idea in my next private reply.

I have seen there is one Fatal Error coming on the Event Ticket Plus plugin and the error is: Call to undefined method Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object::global_stock_mode() in <b>/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php</b> on line <b>981</b><br />

xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error on new updates of all TEC plugin’ is closed to new replies.