Fatal Error after Updating to 4.0.5 Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error after Updating to 4.0.5 Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrjarbenne
    Participant

After updating to version 4.0.5 I’m seeing this error in my logs.

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Pro__Venue_Widget’ not found in /var/www/commons.hwdsb.on.ca/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 43

Barry

Hi Jared,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve hit up against some difficulties.

It sounds like the error relates to our Featured Venue Widget, however based on a quick initial test I seem unable to replicate this either with the widget proper or the matching shortcode.

Is any more information available in your logs? Sometimes there is a “stack trace” which provides a breadcrumb trail which would take us to the source of the error.

Alternatively, are you able to identify a situation where this fatal occurs and provide some steps on how to replicate it?

You didn’t provide your system information when you opened this topic so I can’t see any information about your previous versions, etc, but I’d love to know which version of PRO you were using prior to the update.

Last but not least, is it possible this relates to a customization somewhere along the line? Have you had an opportunity to run through our standard troubleshooting steps? (I do see that you marked “yes” to those questions when you opened the topic, but given I was unable to replicate the problem I wanted to double check.)

Barry

Hi Jared,

I wanted to check in as its been a few days and I would hate to think your site is still suffering disruptions.

Is there still a problem and have you been able to give any of the steps outlined above a shot?

Thanks!

mrjarbenne
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for checking back in. I’m not seeing the error any longer. I’ve made a few different changes. I’m not sure exactly which one fixed the issue, but I gave it a day and the logs are clear, so I think we can consider this closed.

Cheers,

Jared

Geoff

Right on! Thanks for following up, Jared. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error after Updating to 4.0.5 Pro’ is closed to new replies.