Fatal Error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carrie Cheung
    Participant

I was updating a few plugins yesterday and when I got to updated the events calendar plugin for Eventbrite tix, I’m getting:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘No constructor with the eventbrite.main alias is registered’ in /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php:138 Stack trace: #0 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php(122): tad_DI52_Container->assertCtorAlias(‘eventbrite.main’) #1 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Container.php(176): tad_DI52_Container->make(‘eventbrite.main’) #2 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-content/themes/dtla/functions.php(118): tribe(‘eventbrite.main’) #3 [internal function]: move_eb_ticket_form(”) #4 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): call_user_func_array(‘move_eb_ticket_…’, Array) #5 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #6 /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_a in /home/dtlare5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php on line 138

I can’t even get to my back-end page/login for wordpress.

Patricia

Hey Carrie,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this. I haven’t seen this issue reported before so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to run a Conflicts Test to verify if there’s a plugin or theme conflict causing the problem.

You can start the test by temporarily changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and let us know if the issue persists after that.

Please share with us your test results. If you need anything else in the mean time, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Carrie,

One more thing! Since you can’t access your Dashboard at this moment, I would suggest you to contact your hosting provider to help you to restore the access.

If necessary, you can update your plugins manually by following the instructions mentioned here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need anything else in the mean time and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.