Issue with category URLS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue with category URLS

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Greg
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you it seems to have worked for CPMR main site, however in the sub sites it’s still a problem

– Atlantic (FR, PT, ES)
    – Intermedditeranean (FR)
    – Islands (FR)

I tested Atlantic in Portuguese

http://cpmr-atlantic.org/pt-pt/events/lista/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=past

It’s still lista not list, and displays in english when using the Portugese

Thanks, best wishes

Greg

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Greg,

All fixed I believe.

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff B.

Greg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Greg
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I’ve received notification that the new release is available.

Given, however, the amount of work you’ve done behind the scenes to get us to a stable and working point with these 7 sites, I’m really worried about applying a general release and breaking things.

Our support contract with our client has ended, so if it breaks, I’m going to end up paying for it.

Also, (sorry to jack my own thread) –

We have the same error with CPMR that we in fact experienced with another site (a Not for profit pro licence, clean install, didn’t work out of the box, tribe refused to help)

This is that on some events, the date and time shows TODAY’s current date and time, rather than the correct date and time that is set for the event in admin.

As before, it’s not on every event, just 1 or 2. Here’s a perfect example

Cohesion CORE Group meeting

This event took place on 16/05/2017, yet event calendar is telling me it’s on 7th June at this current time.

Thanks for your help

Greg

Barry

Hi Greg,

I’m afraid Geoff isn’t available right now (though hopefully will be back soon!).

Given, however, the amount of work you’ve done behind the scenes to get us to a stable and working point with these 7 sites, I’m really worried about applying a general release and breaking things.

All we can really advise in these situations is that you test in a duplicate staging site and/or make a backup so you can restore things if the update doesn’t pan out as expected.

Lots of users have already updated successfully and they’ve been able to take advantage of numerous fixes and improvements – but I do appreciate your own site may be a special case and you may rightly wish to proceed with caution.

We have the same error with CPMR that we in fact experienced with another site (a Not for profit pro licence, clean install, didn’t work out of the box, tribe refused to help)

In general, we do not provide support for sites covered by a non-profit license here in the premium forums which is why we may have declined to help previously.

The problem you described is certainly odd – but given it is unrelated to the primary issue being discussed in this topic can I ask that you create a new forum topic?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 26th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-26th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with category URLS’ is closed to new replies.