Facebook events not importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events not importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    imaginatii
    Participant

I am having the same problem as reported here. I just purchased and downloaded the aggregator a couple of days ago. Facebook events are not imported AT ALL. Even when using group ID or pageID lookup. Really disappointed since this is the whole reason I purchased

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/not-importing-facebook-group-events/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry you’re not able to import events, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

Can you please send me a few of the links that you are using so that I can test them out on my end? Please also share your system info with me.

If you haven’t done so already, I would also recommend taking a look at the following articles, which have some good information on getting started with and using Event Aggregator:

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events not importing’ is closed to new replies.