Facebook events are importing but not under Upcoming Events widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events are importing but not under Upcoming Events widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    slwinter
    Participant

Suddenly the facebook events are no longer showing up under the Upcoming Events widget. They are being imported and appearing on the calendar, but are not listed under widget.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I hope your New Year is off to a great start! Sorry to hear you’re experiencing troubles. Before I test to reproduce the issue myself and compare it to our list of logged bugs, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

I notice in your System Information you have the Facebook Events plugin installed on your site. If you’re not aware, we are in the process of retiring the Facebook Events plugin and replacing it with our newest plugin, Event Aggregator.

You have been granted a license for Event Aggregator and it is set to expire on the same date your Facebook Events license expires. For information, please review our Moving to Event Aggregator Knowledgebase article and if you run into any issues along the way, please create a separate thread.

Thanks and take care!

slwinter
    Participant

I have included the license key for event aggregator and the issue remains (no events appearing using the upcoming events widget). i switched themes and de-activated all plug-ins, expect for events calendar, and still the issue remains.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the response. I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test website, but the widget is displaying upcoming events as expected. I also checked the logged bug reports, but there does not appear to be anything resembling your issue at this time.

The next steps in this situation are to retest the issue with strictly the default WordPress theme and The Events Calendar activated, but this time please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

If you right-click your mouse and open the ‘Inspect’ tool, additional error information will be displayed in the console. Again, note what you learn. Screenshots are always helpful.

Thanks again and have a good evening.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events are importing but not under Upcoming Events widget’ is closed to new replies.