Facebook Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lynnsey

Hello,

I have a client who wants a Facebook events feed on her site. I understand the Aggegrator is the way to go now. But I need to confirm that with the Aggegrator we can divide the feed up by categories. For instance, she has 4 different categories on her Facebook event page, can I display 4 of them on her web page?

Thank you,
    Lynnsey

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lynnsey,

Thanks for checking out Event Aggregator!

When you set up an import, you can select a category for the events from that import to be set to, and you can also set a default category globally for events from Facebook.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles, which provide a good overview of how Event Aggregator works and some of the features that it comes with:

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Aggregator for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking for.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Andrew
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer.

Perhaps my original email didn’t cover this, but I need to confirm that we can import only from specific categories. If my client lists a variety of events, and puts them in specific categories, for instance food, I need to make sure that on my food page on my website, I can show the events specific to food only.

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for clarifying – You can import to specific categories, but Event Aggregator does not bring in the Facebook categories (food, dance, comedy, etc.). However, once you’ve imported the events (or at the time of the import), you can assign categories and display them separately on your site. Additionally, Events Calendar Pro comes with shortcodes that will let you display full calendar views filtered by category.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.