Facebook Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Reed
    Participant

I bough FACEBOOK EVENTS a few months ago and it has been working great, I logged in today and saw that I am no longer bale to import Facebook Events like I could before, although I bought it??? I see I can now buy Event Aggregator. I do not want to. I only want Facebook events, nothing else. Is this the only option? Why were we not informed it would just disappear. I have Community Events and it has not worked since I bought it, and I have tried everything you guys have suggested, nobody can submit an event. If this FACEBOOK EVENTS is gone and I am forced to buy Event Aggregator, I will be finding a new calendar. This is crazy!

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Sorry about any confusion you might be feeling right now. You should have received emails in regards to the Facebook Events plugin being retired. The good news is, all features have been incorporated into Event Aggregator. You have been granted a license for EA, which will expire on the same date your Facebook Events license is supposed to expire – so you won’t need to purchase anything in order to import events from Facebook. You can access your Event Aggregator on your License Keys page.

I’ll link to a few recent articles announcing the transition, new features included with Events Aggregator, etc.

I have Community Events and it has not worked since I bought it, and I have tried everything you guys have suggested, nobody can submit an event.

Feel free to elaborate on the issue you’re having and I’d be happy to help. There are a few known conflicts, none of which should hinder users from simply adding events using the Community Events submit event form.

We ask you review the Testing for conflicts guide to ensure there is not a conflict with your theme and/or another plugin(s). Please keep me posted as I would really like to figure this out so your users can successfully add events.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns on the transition to Event Aggregator and have a good afternoon. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.