Facebook Event Sync

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Event Sync

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Atul K Gupta

I would like to know if the event aggregator plugin can export my events to Facebook? Also once I import events and make changes will they be updated to Facebook?

I am using a Mac. Apple calendar, Facebook, wp website with events calendar pro and event tickets pro.

Thanks

Hunter

Hello,

Welcome to our Pre-Sales Questions channel. We truly appreciate you considering our plugins for your site. I would be happy to help answer your questions:

I would like to know if the event aggregator plugin can export my events to Facebook?

At this time, it is not possible to post events to Facebook from your WP site using Event Aggregator. We have a feature report logged to include this feature in an upcoming release, but I can’t provide any sort of timeline when you can expect it. I’ve added this thread to the report which helps increase attention on the matter.

Also once I import events and make changes will they be updated to Facebook?

No, changes made on your WP site will not be “pushed” to Facebook. I recommend review our New User Primer: Event Aggregator as it goes over the basic process of installing the plugin and getting started. It links to other helpful articles which explain the process of creating an import and so forth.

We have a 30-day money back Refund policy, so that gives you plenty of time to test things out and make sure everything works as you need.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and have a pleasant rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Event Sync’ is closed to new replies.